Details, details, details! I can’t get enough of the perfect details that were planned at this styled shoot. Being Scottsdale wedding photographers isn’t glamorous all the time, but this day, it absolutely was!
The location was the beautiful Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch. With its endless pools, rows of palm trees and gorgeous lagoon at sunset, there couldn’t have been a more perfect spot for an evening sunset shoot.
With Manolo Blahnik pumps and the dreamiest Louboutin heels, I couldn’t wait to capture pretty images for my magazine and social media content. Throw in florals from The Petal Theory and tabletop décor from Confetti Studio and off I went to shoot.
The sweet ladies who run Modern Grace Events planned this shoot along with Ashley Rae Photography. What a concept they created! Here are just a few of my favorite shots I captured that day.
Have you participated in a styled shoot before? What did you think? If you have any questions about attending or hosting a styled shoot, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’d be happy to share my experience.
• Planning & Design: Modern Grace Events
• Planning & Design: Ashley Rae Photography
• Venue: Hyatt Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch
• Videography: Blue Eyes Productions
• Tabletop Decor: The Confetti Studio
• Dress: Jean and Jewel
• Veil: The Veiled Beauty
• Groom’s Attire: Parker & Schmidt
• Stationery: Nora Bella
• Vow books: Blue Sky Papers
• Makeup/Hair: Makiaj Beauty
• Rings: Olive Avenue Jewelry
• Florals: The Petal Theory
• Cake: Dessert First by Veronica
• Chairs & throws: Glamour and Woods
• Shoes: Louboutin & Manolo Blahnik
• Models: Ford/Robert Black Agency featuring Savanna James & Collier Duffin
• Linen: BBJ Linen
• Perfume: Tocca